Mustang Complex Fire - Idaho question

royinidaho

Any one know which drainage(s), creeks, have been impacted by this fire? Particularly interested in Corn and Colson creeks. Gonna call the North Fork store tomorrow. But I'd sleep better OR worse if I knew tonight.

Thanks for the pointer. My spot is most probably toast. There were a ton of elk in that area. They'll be more concentrated I suppose. Should make wolfin' a bit more productive. Nature is an awesome force!!!!

Just about every 2nd or 3rd year I'm burned out of accessing my area. The fires finally went through my area a few years ago and changed everything. Trails and game trails are all gone. Starting over.

I'm feel'in ya man.

All that's left are pulling down roads you've never been on, wandering places you've never been and discovering things you never knew.

I'm with both of you guys. Going to a new area w/son-in-law to observe and video an archery hunt. Should be fun. Also, met a darn pretty girl this afternoon. Was quite friendly and nice. I was strangely/strongly attracted. Turned out she's my wife. . .

You guys are kill'in me!

Don't totally give up on your area until you've looked it over. I'll bet the fire completely jumped your favorite spot.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.