• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Must Sell: Weatherby 300 WBY Mag & Christensen Arms 6.5x284

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xtremetj

As most of you probably know, this is not a good time to be working in the oil and gas industry. I need to clean the safe out and get rid of a couple guns right now.

1. Weatherby Vanguard, Stainless, 300 WBY Mag, synthetic stock, 24" stainless barrel. Brand new, never fired, never had a scope mounted on it. Asking $500 or best offer.

2. Christensen Arms Classic Steel, 6.5x284, 26" stainless threaded barrel (comes with muzzle break), Timney trigger, box magazine, black synthetic stock. Brand new in the box, never fired, never had a scope mounted on it. Comes with Christensen Arms rifle case. I've only had this rifle for 2 weeks but need to be smart and let it go. Paid $1900 for it, and realize I'm going to take a hit just hoping it's not huge. Asking $1650 or best offer.

If you're not interested, let your buddies know, I need to get them gone in order to take care of a couple other bills.

I will try and post pics later or I can text them to you.

Greg
970-590-6256

Last edited:
I need to sell these guys.

I will consider reasonable offers. Unfortunately, my company just announced staff reductions

I had several offers on the 6.5 and a couple on both guns as a package. I have one or two local guys that are considering making an offer on both guns. I give them a day or two or the most and move.

Bump.

Had several offers on the table, decided which one was the best for me and now nobody is responding. Maybe I waited to long...

Status
Not open for further replies.