Mt. Goat

Just got back from a muzzle loader goat hunt. I tagged this 10" 9 year old nanny. Shot was 300 yards uphill from prone over my backpack. The 350gr arrowhead bullet did a good job even though it impacted a touch high. 95gr by weight of bh209.

Rifle didn't have that scope on it for the hunt since they aren't legal here during a muzzy only hunt.
Show us the rifle that you used!
Open sights???

Just got back from a muzzle loader goat hunt. I tagged this 10" 9 year old nanny. Shot was 300 yards uphill from prone over my backpack. The 350gr arrowhead bullet did a good job even though it impacted a touch high. 95gr by weight of bh209.

Rifle didn't have that scope on it for the hunt since they aren't legal here during a muzzy only hunt.
Congratulations!!! The meat on that goat looks really good is it as tasty as it looks I've never had any. Thank you in advance

I did anchor it to the ice ax since it was pretty close to a drop off and it was icy. We wore crampons most of the way up. It was very slick.

I like goat meat. Sometimes it's chewy though. This nanny isn't chewy. Not tender like sheep but it's not bad!

Nice critter

I did anchor it to the ice ax since it was pretty close to a drop off and it was icy. We wore crampons most of the way up. It was very slick.

I like goat meat. Sometimes it's chewy though. This nanny isn't chewy. Not tender like sheep but it's not bad!
I saw that. The pictures never do slope justice.
Good to see good mountaineering practice.
Looked like a fun time, congrats!