MT deer and elk special draw result is out.

After trying for the last 4 year's with preference points I finally drew the 620-21 river breaks elk archery tag! I need to figure out where the water sources are at now and start scouting.

After trying for the last 4 year's with preference points I finally drew the 620-21 river breaks elk archery tag! I need to figure out where the water sources are at now and start scouting.

Google earth. Or a good topo map. Both a lot of time will show water or wet spots. Another one is the Montana plat maps. Congrats by the way!

Congrats everyone! My backyard has been discovered lol! If anyone needs help with a hunt check outhttp://www.burkeranchoutfitters.com

When you click the link in your post there is a picture that pops up as the screen on that web page. That would be 631 district. OR it sure looks a lot like it. To me it looks like the timber creek area.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.