Mr. Roy's Rant

Re: Mr. Roy\'s Rant

Sorry Roy ,

With dialup I would probably be able to view content about the time I retire ( 7 years )

Bet I can guess though !

Ok , lets see Widdle woof ( little wolf ), anthropomorphizing yet another animal .

No prob Roy , let the masses pet them then there will less masses and we , the hunters, will be accorded significant status . Cuz they will want us to " diminish the possible problems with aberrant wildlife "

The youngsters though .............what a shame , they will be roaming about with a backpack looking for " cute and lovable beings with fur to hug "

Mmmm mmmnn mmn. you get what you pay for . Sadly , this is all we have paid for .

Pittimous or pittimess it's all the same and WILL not get any better .

Jimba

Re: Mr. Roy\'s Rant

Jimm,
You mean that you never hugged a lovable Grey Wolf. They're so cute and cuddly that I take treats out to feed them when ever I can. These are noble animals; just big furry dogs. The problem is all of you evil hunters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.