Morning double

Starting in late Nov. and ending in mid Jan. a lot of young people ask me if I am . One year in Dec. I was in a store a young man was being bad his parents told him you better straighten up you never know when Santa will be watching ( I'm sure they had seen me ) he rounded the end of the row looked up at me his eyes got big he ran to his Mom grabbed her legs and told her how sorry he was for being bad . LOL You have to love the young people .

What bullet are you using and how much hide damage is it causing?
223 with enough benchmark under a 40 grain nosler ballistic tip to get it going 3700fps. Very little hide damage with this combo. Most of the time it's a 22 cal hole in and no exit. Only way you know there's a hole is when you pick coyote up and blood runs out entrance

Nice work, way to close the deal, pretty rare the female is bigger. Usually only happens now and then in humans😳😳😳😳😂😂😂😂😂🤝👍
"....now and then"??? In my experience the women ALWAYS get bigger. By about 5 pounds or more a year once they're married. ;~(

Vettepilot

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.