Moose meat, it's what's for lunch.

FEENIX

Thanks to @akdad. Thane gave me a nice piece of back strap and other goodies, and I sauteed the trimmings when I cut them up for steaks.

I marinated it with soy sauce, garlic-infused olive oil, black pepper, jalapeno pepper, red chili pepper, sriracha sauce, and fresh garlic. Sauteed onion, mushroom, and fresh garlic with garlic-infused olive oil, added meat, and cooked it for 2 minutes. I garnished it with fresh green onions, cilantro, and jalapeno.

1666464156000.png

The wife and I ate it over rice and washed it down with red wine. Life is good. Thanks again, Thane.

Ed

Great looking meal. Have to say though, you don't seem to like Moose meat. That many spices and marinade you could have started with a well used Danner boot and it would still taste great.;)
It was marinated for 10 minutes, and my total time from start to finish was under 20 minutes. I assure you the meat was still the dish's star, despite what you are insinuating. I also eat them raw, depending on my mood for the day.

1666465748834.png

(Raw venison)

I am looking forward to the dish(es) you will share.

It was marinated for 10 minutes, and my total time from start to finish was under 20 minutes. I assure you the meat was still the dish's star, despite what you are insinuating. I also eat them raw, depending on my mood for the day.

View attachment 403814
(Raw venison)

I am looking forward to the dish(es) you will share.
Relax, it was a joke. Even with the emoji you didn't seem to get it so sorry if I offended you.

Relax, it was a joke. Even with the emoji you didn't seem to get it so sorry if I offended you.
I know that. But you are correct that with all the ingredients, I can make any boots taste good, esp. when it is marinated long. But that is not the case; that's why I am compelled to elaborate on it, so it is not misconstrued.

Thanks to @akdad. Thane gave me a nice piece of back strap and other goodies, and I sauteed the trimmings when I cut them up for steaks.

I marinated it with soy sauce, garlic-infused olive oil, black pepper, jalapeno pepper, red chili pepper, sriracha sauce, and fresh garlic. Sauteed onion, mushroom, and fresh garlic with garlic-infused olive oil, added meat, and cooked it for 2 minutes. I garnished it with fresh green onions, cilantro, and jalapeno.

View attachment 403805

The wife and I ate it over rice and washed it down with red wine. Life is good. Thanks again, Thane.

Ed
Needs ketchup😉 no one will argue me on that one.