Montour rifles

jakebrake

I was woundering if anyone had experence with these rifles.I am looking to buy my 1st long rang rife.So I have been lookin around.Thanx Rick

If you mean Montour county rifles and Kevin Cram then yes they are some of the best. I have used him for 2 builds and countless litte upgrades for friends rifles all have come back very fast and he is a real pleasure to speek with I felt like I knew him for years.

Kevin is a very good friend of mine and it's for a reason he is one hell of a good guy. He will bend over backwards to help you out in any way possible.

Kevin built my last gun and it performed flawlessly and on top of that it was a beautiful piece of work. I got more compliments on that gun then any other gun I ever owned.

I would say 100% go with Kevin...I guarentee you won't be disapointed with that choice.

Give him a call he will help you go over your build and answer any questions you may have about anything. (570)-437-2010

Kevin is a good fella.

He knows how to use his equipment and his equipment is top notch.

He is working on a special "project" with me, non rifle, but shooting related. He knows his stuff.

I see no need for any concern on your part.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.