Montana Rifle Co.

Peddler 76

Has anyone seen the new Highline rifle from Montana Rifle Company!

Attachments

• IMG_1908.jpeg
    IMG_1908.jpeg
    217.7 KB · Views: 93
I've been waiting/following for a couple of years. I like their product offerings but I don't think it's going to happen

There's a pretty good thread on a junction in 308 over on Rokslide .. initially it suffered some pretty decent qc issues but looks like it'll be a shooter. They have the potential to make a great American made crf rifle.. only time will tell

I talked to them now they are being made in Michigan now they are machined out of 1 piece of billet. I don't like the rail machined into the action that is why I won't get one as of now but if they change that I sure will buy them

I talked to them now they are being made in Michigan now they are machined out of 1 piece of billet. I don't like the rail machined into the action that is why I won't get one as of now but if they change that I sure will buy them
I thought I would like the integral rail but I tried a defiance anti x and find the rail to tall, this rail looks just as tall. I am not crazy about the button barrel, I would prefer a cut rifle but if it shoots I don't care. Not crazy about the muzzle brake but I will get a
Gentry forward blow brake or just put a thread protector. The first review I found said it did not meet the 1/2 moa with the ammo they tried but was well under 1 moa. Sounds promising. I was eyeballing a defiance deviant hunter with the model 70/mauser claw extractor and 3 position bat wing safety but they stopped offering that option. This is close and you get the complete rifle for just a few more $$$.

I look at it over on rokslide. Not to impressed, especially at the price point. Hopefully they will sort it out. Glad I am not one of the early adopters this time.

There's a pretty solid review of it over on Rokslide. I'm impressed that Montana guys were willing to let it go out for that kind of real testing, knowing it wouldn't get a soft squishy review on that forum. Hopefully they can get things sorted out and get around to the longer 4.0 length action for the Rigby based cartridges.