Montana hunting story----

Discussion in 'Humor' started by Sendero_Man, Oct 31, 2007.

1. Sendero_Man

Sendero_Man <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

Montana hunting story----

The guys were all at a deer camp. They had to bunk two to a room. No one wanted to room with Daryl because he snored

so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with Daryl and came to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They

said,"Man, what happened to you?" He said, "Daryl snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing - hair all standing up, eyes all bloodshot. They said,

"Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that Daryl shakes the roof. I watched him all night ."

The third night was Frank's turn. Frank was a big burly ex-football player; a man's man. The next morning he came to

breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning," he said. They couldn't believe it! They said, "Man, what happened?"

He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked Daryl into bed, patted his ass and kissed him good night. Daryl sat up

and watched me all night."

2. screech

screech Well-Known Member

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

3. James Jones

James Jones Well-Known Member

Thats what I'm talking about !! Physco warfare is very very effective.

4. mikebob

mikebob Well-Known Member

Now I know where everyone got the idea of tuckin me in and trying ti give me a pat on the ass and kiss good night

5. NYLES

NYLES Well-Known Member

Thats a prutty good en!