• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

For Sale MOA rifles 300 RUM…steal of a deal!

BlazerBeam

MOA Rifles 300 RUM. 145 rounds fired. Excellent condition. Was originally in a McMillan stock but had it rebedded in this AG alpine hunter, as that is my favorite stock.
Specs:
-Defiance anti-x LA with 4" load port
-26" proof sendero 1-9 twist, MOA Ti brake
-Trigger tech special
-Ag composites Alpine hunter (bengal rogue color)
-Unknown Munitions DBM and bottom metal (allows for 3.950" OAL)

Comes with 150 pieces of ADG brass, 145 have been once fired, and 5 unfired.

Load development done with 245 Berger EOL and N570 going 2960 fps as well as 215 Berger hybrids and H1000 going 3130 fps.
Will provide data to buyer

$3650 shipped for rifle, brass, and data
IMG_7412.jpeg
IMG_7413.jpeg
IMG_7414.jpeg
IMG_7415.jpeg
IMG_7417.jpeg
IMG_7418.jpeg
IMG_7419.jpeg
IMG_7420.jpeg
IMG_7421.jpeg
IMG_7423.jpeg

Last edited:
Because there's always another one to get my hands on 😬
I have a disease that compels me to always be trying out the next one…
I have one coming from our boy Dallas that I believe I will be hangin onto though. Time will tell 😁
I have the same problem! I have a 300rum that Dallas should have done next month or I would buy yours. Hell I still might 🤣 is this the bottom metal it came with?

I have the same problem! I have a 300rum that Dallas should have done next month or I would buy yours. Hell I still might 🤣 is this the bottom metal it came with?
No I can put that back on if desired. It came with the Hawkins hinged floor plate and CFE-9 mag box. I wanted 3 round mag capacity so I tried the UM setup. Pretty nice

I HAVE SEVERAL MOA RIFLES FROM BOB BECK. ALL SHOOT SUB 1/2". THIS IS A PERFECT LONG RANGE ELK RIFLE
DOC