• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MK4 Leupold 4 sale

remingtonman_25_06

I have a great condition MK4, 4.5-14x50, duplex, matte, 30mm tube, side focus, M1 knobs, butler creek caps, with Leupolds 30mm PRW weaver style rings. There is not a scratch on this scope. Has only been on 1 elk hunt. I am only selling so I can get a custom barrel screwed on my 300 RUM. I would like $825 OBO. Thanks.

my email address is [email protected]

rem25-06... just wondering how you were able to mount these rings without scratching the finish on the scope tube? ...I bought a set of these rings & discovered they would have to be "forced" around the scope tube, if that makes any sense to you... appreciate your help, Larry

I know whatyou mean about being forced on, these actually did not have to be forced on. Good thing, because I would have been pretty mad. They seemed to fit just perfectly, they laid right over the top of the tube, and I set her in tight.

I use wax paper to get them on, keeps the sharp corners from scratching the scope finish when you have to man-handle them on. QRW and PRW have the same top strap.

...thanks guys... I'll try the waxpaper trick (that's a new one)... these rings feel so solid to the base I believe they'll be well worth the extra trouble... thanks again for the help... Larry