Missed this place

Ian M

Been in hospital again and still hanging in there so haven't been around here much. Looking better, hope to get back shooting this week. Miss that a lot but sure nice to read what a lot of other guys are doing. Never shot long this summer like I hoped but not too late to get out and clang some steel. Sometimes life takes turns we never expect.
Keep shooting and tellin' stories guys.

Oh, Ian, we miss you too!

It's great that you have so much family support. My granddaughter is with us 2 days a week during the school year. I am on a 9 day western trip and miss her!

Glad you are back.

Hi Ian,

Not sure what is going on with you, but our thoughts and prayers are with you that you heal quickly! I look forward to your input on this site again soon! Clanging steel is good for the body and mind, I think... Jon

Ian,

Good to hear your on the way back. Miss hearing about all the new items in the industry. Its like we have our own inside contact with you!!!

Hope you get better every day.

Best of luck Ian. I don't know you personally. But, I sure enjoy your input here!

Ian, you are often in my thoughts and I wish for you to get better and do some shooting soon....

Hi Ian

We spoke a few weeks ago about my T/C 7mm-08...your assistance was A1 and your friendship top notch.

I left a pm for a time for coffee...I truly hope you start feeling better and we miss you out and about around town. Keep fighting.

Oh yes Joyce and I each took a Moose on Sept 29 in SK zone 23...Thank you for your help and friendship.

Take care...

Lee

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.