• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Miscellaneous components

338 dude

A friend of mine is getting too old for the sport we love and decided to get out of reloading,much of his stuff is pretty old. expand the pictures take a look if you're interested in anything get back with me and I will get you some details. Lee progressive press an old RCBS Jr and several more things to come its just too overwhelming to list it all.
IMG_5301.jpeg
IMG_5305.jpeg
IMG_5308.jpeg
IMG_5309.jpeg

Bill that is some collection!
Looks pretty rough.
Maybe sell as a group grab box.
I'd be interested in the Bullet Puller Collets if you have the size

Thanks
Len & Jill
I will get the price and Collett sizes for you. Yes none of this stuff has been used in years. Some of it has some rust for sure.

That last picture is miscellaneous stuff. Most of it is very rusty bullets of course are fine. Powder is fine. I checked primers are fine. Mostly the dies have a little rust.

Some of it looks like my bench from 40-odd years ago. Wish id kept some of the old metal tins of powder, just for the nostalgia. What would you take for one of each of
the old powder tins?
Believe it or not all of the powder tins are full of powder
Some of it looks like my bench from 40-odd years ago. Wish id kept some of the old metal tins of powder, just for the nostalgia. What would you take for one of each of
the old powder tins?
waiting for a return call I will get back with you

Recent Posts