Minnesota

Can't wait till Friday!!! Taking the family for a cuople of night of camping on Bad Medicine Lake. Anyone know how the trout fishing is this year on Bad Medicine?

Well it almost deer season I have been getting lots of pictures on the game cameras mostly bucks the largest is a 8 pt I got the stand ready cleaned out the hornets and cleared some brush behind to the swamp and have kicked out a few deer. Took the shotgun to the range to double check the sights first two shots were good and then something broke or something in the scope all of the next shots were all over the target and some off, I sent the scope to nikon for repair but it wont be back before the season I had to buy some iron sights that clamp on to the ribbed smooth barrel and got it sighted in But man does it suck not having my scope. But the beans are down and the corn is still to wet to combine the most of it will have alot down on the field I hunt over. So is everyone ready for the season?

baby is a week old. This becoming a parent thing is a real eye opener, and Ive only been at ti for a week

It will be an adventure for a lifetime. Your kids will grow up...and if you are blessed...grandkids enter the picture. Thus a different level of parenting begins. You will have influence on at least two different generations...as a parent.

Wayne

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts