Military discount on rifle scopes?

I have purchased 3 vortex scopes over the past 2 years, I had no idea they offered a military discount. How do you go about getting that discount? I am currently in the market for a leupold scope. How do I go about taking advantage of the discount? I never knew manufacturers offerd military discount, I just thought it was up to each individual retailer whether or not they offered a military discount.

I have purchased 3 vortex scopes over the past 2 years, I had no idea they offered a military discount. How do you go about getting that discount? I am currently in the market for a leupold scope. How do I go about taking advantage of the discount? I never knew manufacturers offerd military discount, I just thought it was up to each individual retailer whether or not they offered a military discount.

Here is the link for the Leupold program: Leupold Tactical Fed/Mil Program | Leupold Optics

For Vortex, contact this guy for 35% off MSRP:

Ryan Muckenhirn
Sales Associate
Vortex Optics
2120 W Greenview Dr
Middleton, WI 53562
Phone (608)826-6280
Toll Free (800) 426-0048 ext 280
Fax (608)662-7454

[email protected]

35% off from Vortex? Several years ago I asked and they said 10% lol. I'm going to contact them, I hope it's true!!!

It's true. I verified it and got the order form from them. Be aware during calculations, it's discounted from MSRP, not retail.

35% off from Vortex? Several years ago I asked and they said 10% lol. I'm going to contact them, I hope it's true!!!

It is true. Ryan replied to my email today with the order form attached. It is in fact 35% off of their websites MSRP price. I wish I would have known about this for the last 3 scopes I have purchased, it is a substantial savings. I will be contacting leupold as well to see what their disount is. Hopefully it will be as good as vortex.

It is true. Ryan replied to my email today with the order form attached. It is in fact 35% off of their websites MSRP price. I wish I would have known about this for the last 3 scopes I have purchased, it is a substantial savings. I will be contacting leupold as well to see what their disount is. Hopefully it will be as good as vortex.

The discounts are much fatter with Leupold. DEEP discounts on optics and even more on accessories. There is not set %, but they will send you a full FED MIL price list if you qualify. Well worth the trouble of signing up.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.