Mike Sager

338 dude

A member here name Mike Sager called me many months ago before all the stuff started happening and invited me to come shoot at his place which is very kind and I appreciate it but because of the problems this year I have not made it over there well he was wondering where I've been and called me today he said he had not seen me online very much so I just wanted to reach out to Mike and say thank you for inviting me in the first place wondering where I've been and calling me today I will be out there after deer season buddy thanks Also here's pictures of the house so far just another reason I haven't made it there yet
25463F9E-AAC0-41B3-8DCB-D0A8AF7D8630.jpeg

A member here name Mike Sager called me many months ago before all the stuff started happening and invited me to come shoot at his place which is very kind and I appreciate it but because of the problems this year I have not made it over there well he was wondering where I've been and called me today he said he had not seen me online very much so I just wanted to reach out to Mike and say thank you for inviting me in the first place wondering where I've been and calling me today I will be out there after deer season buddy thanks Also here's pictures of the house so far just another reason I haven't made it there yetView attachment 237463
I'm sorry Mike I just realized why you haven't seen me online here much I went back to using my handle to be consistent through this and several other forums I no longer use my actual name Bill Cauley Jr

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.