Mid price scope with large field of view like my Swaro Z6

drespecki

I need to outfit my 2nd rifle and have been spoiled by my Swarovski Z6 and its giant field of view and generous eyebox.. (3-18x50) Is there a middle tier company that has something like this that is more affordable? Something that has a easy time holding onto an image at 18x like my Z6 and is not so tunnel like..

I really don't want to break the bank again!!

I guess I should have added I would like regular capped/hunting turrets and a sfp setup like the swaro... Thanks for the info, I will look it up..

That is a possibility... I just got a Zeiss HD5 5-25 and found the glass good but the smallish view and almost impossible ability at 25x to hold onto an object without losing it frustrated me.. It was like 3/4 of the view that the Swarovski has. It is going back.

Any other scopes with a big view like the Swarovski Z6 yet between $600 and $1400?

I would suggest a nightforce 3.5-15x56 with zero stop. I paid $1375 for mine. It's hard to beat IMO.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.