Merry Christmas to all ...

FEENIX

... and God bless!

My oldest son came home a couple of days ago from FL after transitioning back from his recent deployment.

Both my boys are home safely to enjoy Christmas celebration as a family. The last time time we had was two years ago.

Be safe and I hope all of yours is as good as mine. Cheers!

Ed

Merry Christmas.

I'm sure that I can venture out on a limb on this site and speak for all of us . . .

Please thank your Sons for their Service to our Nation. It's always nice to return from a deployment and hear a few thank yous. It's easy to lose focus over there and forget why your there. Returning to a hearty welcome really helps.

Merry Christmas.

I'm sure that I can venture out on a limb on this site and speak for all of us . . .

Please thank your Sons for their Service to our Nation. It's always nice to return from a deployment and hear a few thank yous. It's easy to lose focus over there and forget why your there. Returning to a hearty welcome really helps.

Well said

FEENIX,

Merry Christmas to you and yours. Enjoy the time together.

Had 6 of our 7 and there kids together last evening. The whole family was there except for the "Brat" family who when to Hawaii which reduced our number by 4.

Family and service are what it's all about.

Oh, and a Happy New Year.... 2!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.