Merry Christmas to all at LRH....

41mag

Well it has been a year of ups and downs for me and my family. Through it all I have continued to learn, and garnish the knowledge that is shared here at LRH.

I would like to thank all who have responded to my questions, and hope that I have helped some of you whom I resopnded to.

I have had my first custom rifle go from an idea to a true LR hammer as well as extended the effective range of a few of my other rigs. This might have been possible on my own, but having the confidence and tools to put it all together came from you the members. I appreciate everything that has been shared through the past two years, and hope to continue the experience well into the future.

From my family to all of yours, I wish you all the very best of Christmas, and a very safe and prosperious New Year.

Thanks,

Merry Christmas to all at LRH. I hope this Holiday season finds you and yours in good health, and may your aims be steady in the New Year

Merry Christmas everybody! and heres hopeing that santa leaves you some bullets under the tree!

Same from here!

I have never been so excited about anything as with LRH. I have gleaned much from ya'll. I've met a few of you (hope I wasn't a disappointment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif)

Two things really raised my seasonal depression, well really 3, Dave Wilson's Bullpup, IT SNOWED TODAY, and Kirby's pic w/wife and baby.

Merry Christmas to all and to all may the wind be in your favor.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

It's been a trying year for some members of the site, just a average run-of-the-mill years for others and great year for some; I wish everyone a better go around next year.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.