Merry Christmas from Hammer Bullets

Thank you. Last weekend I shot my first reloads with 70 gr Hammers out of a new 223 AI and shot my best group ever. 0.30" at 100 yards with pretty low ES and SD also with a brand new rifle. Pretty happy so far!
Are you going to use those rounds for hunting?

What is the website for the bullets , never heard of them, but willing to try them, for my new build .That I am making, 223
I'm sitting in a deer stand , too foggy to see anything , so I'm reading your post Steve , Merry Christmas , too you and your family and great post expressing your faith . May God Bless you all . I'm hunting a big 8 point this Morning with my 6.5 Prc and your 124 gr Hammer with some luck and Gods blessing maybe I can get it done. I'll be ordering more hammers soon .Thanks again too youall.

We have never been much for running sales. Particularly on the traditional sale dates like black Friday or cyber Monday. We have tried to do sales that have more to do with patriotism or freedom. So, we have decided to do a 12% off sale on bullets and gift cards for the entire month of December. We figure that the birth of Christ represents one of the greatest gifts of freedom that there is. Merry Christmas to all of you from us at Hammer Bullets. Thanks to all of you for your business and support.
Never have I tried Hammer Bullets before, but your acknowledgment of the gift of Jesus Christ brought me to your website to look around ... I just made my first Hammer Bullets purchase that will go with a new 7mm build that is in the works. Looking forward to trying out the bullets. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Recent Posts