• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Meopta S2 HD spotter, 30-60 WA eyepiece and case

Huntsonora

I recently acquired a Swarovski BTX so the Meopta is on the market

I recently sent it back to Meopta to have them go through it and clean it up. They sent it back in excellent condition and with a brand new case

Meopta S2 body, 30-60 wide angle eyepiece and new stay on neoprene case for $1750 shipped.

Call or text me at 970.227.4222 and I can answer questions or text pictures

how would you compare the 2?

The BTX is a game changer IMO. It's almost an apples and oranges comparison for what I do which is glassing for hours upon hours on end. The BTX is comfortable and crystal clear and I can use both eyes

Thank being said, the S2 is amazing at really judging animals or spotting holes in a target because you can zoom to 60 or 70 power whereas the BTX is a "fixed" 35 power

The S2, IMO, smokes Vortex and like brands and compares favorably to the higher end "Euro" optics. For $1600 I think it's a steal. Why Meopta doesn't get more publicity for how quality they are is beyond me.

How is this not sold?

Bump for a great spotter and an even better guy!

The BTX is a game changer IMO. It's almost an apples and oranges comparison for what I do which is glassing for hours upon hours on end. The BTX is comfortable and crystal clear and I can use both eyes

Thank being said, the S2 is amazing at really judging animals or spotting holes in a target because you can zoom to 60 or 70 power whereas the BTX is a "fixed" 35 power

The S2, IMO, smokes Vortex and like brands and compares favorably to the higher end "Euro" optics. For $1600 I think it's a steal. Why Meopta doesn't get more publicity for how quality they are is beyond me.
You must have the binocular eyepiece for yours, i have seen them at cabelas looks like a nice setup. i agree, the meopta is waayyy undervalued by the market. they make some fabulous optics.

Recent Posts