• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Meopta Meostar 15x56 B1 Plus HD

Cswedeen

For sale are my 15x56 Meostar binos in the newest B1 Plus HD variant, asking $1,000 shipped. They come with the original box, soft case, and lens covers. They have been used and I did my best to take pictures of any and all wear- there are a few surface scratches on the left lens, as well as a slight dent in the aluminum housing as pictured- both blemishes are superficial as I used them for multiple hunting trips this past season and the image is perfect and equal to my unblemished 12x50 meostars. If desired, they can be sent into Meopta to be cleaned up. When compared to Swaro 15x56 SLCs I actually much prefer these Meostars and previously sold my SLCs for those interested in a comparison. Only reason I am selling is to help free up some funds for Baby #2, but really hate to part with them. Please reach out with any questions, happy to answer any and all. Thanks!

Attachments

• Meopta 3.jpg
    Meopta 3.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Meopta 2.jpg
    Meopta 2.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Meopta 4.jpg
    Meopta 4.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 32
  • Meopta 5.jpg
    Meopta 5.jpg