• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

McWhorter LW Custom Rifle

Brianc74

Tags are drawn. I know guys will be needing a rifle the can depend on. I had this for sale, back a couple of months. Putting back up for sale. I will not be lowering the price. As I have it priced very well. Cost from McWhorter for this setup will cost you $6700.
image.jpg
image.jpg
After looking at empty brass, round count is 32 plus what it took to season barrel and develope the load by McWhorter custom. Here the rifle is with ammo. Rifle with ammo is $4300 plus shipping to your FFL

McWhorter full Custom hunting rifle in 270 Weatherby. It has a upgraded action with 3 position safety, stock with edge fill with Limbsaver recoil pad. I have one full box of McWhorter custom ammo for this rifle, and 2 boxes of Weatherby factory ammo for backup.
Rifle build parts: Borden Action with Winchester 3 position safety, Hart fluted Barrel with removable muzzle break, McMillan Edge filled stock and Limbsaver recoil pad that is pillar bedded to action and bottom metal, Rem 700 BDL aftermarket bottom metal, Jewell Trigger, LOW LW Rings from Borden for these action. Weight as seen in the picture is 6lbs13oz.

Last edited: