• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McWhorter 300WSM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a build that I need to fund bad so $3600 which after I pay insured shipping out of that gives you the gun for about $3550:D

Final price drop on this fine rifle, if I cant sell her Iam going to scope here and hunt with her. I will let go for $3250 shipped CONUS TYD, thats over $2000 for a brand new rifle.
Thanks
Dale

The best I can get on the weight is between 7.5 and 8 pounds with the talley stainless 30mm quick detach lever rings attached and bases. I only have a bathroom scale so I did my best. If .5 pounds is going to make or break a rifle then you need to order one new to get an exact weight.

This one also has a recoil reducer in the stock that can be removed, but this isnt an ultralight rifle, I had one and in the 300wsm it wasnt fun to shoot.

This is a steal on a McWhorter maybe the gun god is trying to tell me to keep it:D

O2 Silver
I had another offer and asked them to let me know we had a deal and he never got back with me and Ive had quite a few people back out so SPF to O2 Silver and I wont tell your wife.

Hell, I have been successfully married nearly 27 years by fading the heat on the front end rather than hiding it.

I'll get her to mail it for me Tuesday.

It will be great to add this to the flock. I have my Leica 2.5-10 waiting for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.