• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED McRee Chassis Savage 4.4 Folder $500 shipped

BenY 2013

Selling my Mcree Chassis for Savage 4.40 with top bolt release. It's the AR folder but it has the regular sized forend not the carbine lenght forend. It has the folding mechanism with a Magpul Moe buttstock and a 3/4" magpul cheek riser. (Also includes a 1/4" riser) Has a BCM Gunfighter pistol grip($30) instead of the standard A2 pistol grip but also includes that grip. Also has a picatinny rail for bipod or lights and lasers. ($30)All of the aluminum has been anodized black. Love the chassis, I am just turning this rifle into a hunting gun and want a more traditional style stock.

Asking $500 shipped.

Trades I would consider would be stocks for this action inlet with dbm. I'd prefer Manners or Mcmillan with CDI bottom metal. Manners T is my favorite right now.

1elw1i.jpg

2s6lm39.jpg

Ben

I have a micmillan A3 sporter i would trade. It is a blind mag however if you are interested?

Deal might have fallen through with my previous buyer. Stock may be back on the market soon. I will know this weekend.

Ben

I like your bolt handle, who makes it? Good luck on the sale.

I have a McMillan A-5 cut for Savage DBM. I'm not currently using it and had planned on selling at some point. Let me know if that's of interest.