Mavin RS 5? Any experience with this Scope?

MGhunter

I have been researching scopes and I want something for long range/hunting with illuminated reticle, second FP without Christmas tree style. I was about ready to get Night force SHV 5-22 but the Mavin RS5 3-24 looks pretty good on paper, also lighter weight. Unfortunately you can't see them in person anywhere because of direct to consumer sales. Anyone have experience? What is the quality and durability with this scope? Not much content on web.

I have been researching scopes and I want something for long range/hunting with illuminated reticle, second FP without Christmas tree style. I was about ready to get Night force SHV 5-22 but the Mavin RS5 3-24 looks pretty good on paper, also lighter weight. Unfortunately you can't see them in person anywhere because of direct to consumer sales. Anyone have experience? What is the quality and durability with this scope? Not much content on web.
The good thing about the Maven, you can order it, look through it for a few weeks, and send it back for full refund if you're not happy. That's about all you can do since they don't sell them out of locations.