Maverick 88

I got one, it's the first 12 that my dad got me. Fixed modified choke and has been reliable. Not one issue and I've had it since I was. 11-12 and I'm 39 now. Serves same purpose, is leaned up in my closet as well…it's not my first option but is an option if I can't get to my primary.

Got one, short tube (5 in the tube, 18.5 barrel), as far as home security, haven't had to use it, but the universal sound of a pump action would scare the snot out of any intruder. As far as shooting it for fun, I'll pass, the thing kicks like a mule on steroids

It's a Mossberg. Feed it and it will eat.

Used to bird hunt with one (26" barrel) back in high school, poor thing went through hell and back and never missed a lick.

I think you'll like it. I bought one new a couple yrs ago and absolutely love it, took it clay shooting (hard with an 18.5" barrel!!) and it fired through 100 round without a hiccup and it works great.. I'd highly recommend it.

I had one as a young man and into my early 20s. I plain abused that gun and it just kept on kicking. My brother even accidentally kicked it out of a small boat into the pond. Pulled it out cleaned it up and kept on keepin on. Worth the few bucks they cost in my opinion

Its reliable. Will go bang time after time. Cant ask for much more in that price range. You can find a nicer looking Turkish clone for a little less, but it won't last as long (most likely).