"MATCH" grade Detachable Carry Handle QUESTIONS....???

AGL4now

Who besides RRA makes a "NATIONAL MATCH" Grade rear sight assembly......??? I don't want a fold down, I don't want plastic, I am wanting a very high quality "STEEL" rear sight with accurate and easy to read adjustments for both windage and elevation.

I would prefer a stand alone if I could find a maker of one, but will go with the carry handle if necessary. If you could just point me in the right direction, that would help. I will likely buy the Rock River Arms, but I don't want to find out later that there is a "HIGHER" Quality assembly available.

Thanks, for help.

RRA Match Detachable Carry Handle Assembly
A true 0 to 600 yard capable carry handle! Patent pending.

Last edited:
Most people use an optic and/or flip-up BUIS sights these days. But as for carry handles, I think Colt might? Don't they offer "match" series rifles with the carry handle?

The problem with BUIS is they are fragile, and folded when you need it unfolded, they break off if they are left deployed, but the biggest issue is that you can't quickly dial in elevation from 100 Yd. up to 550 Yds.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.