• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mark5HD 3.6-18 Illuminated PR-1

jpfrog

Like new. Mounted on rifle for one trip to the range about a year ago and has sat in the safe since then as I haven't had time for that rifle. Perfect condition. As new as you can get without the tax and shipping.

MOA. Illuminated PR-1 reticle. FFP. Comes with everything it came with from the factory, and also a set of Hawkins Hybrid lightweight rings that have been professionally opened up from 34mm to 35mm to hold this scope securely to a Defiance short action without the need for a separate rail or mount.

$2300 obo shipped/insured. $2000 shipped/insured for the scope, $160 for the Hawkins Hybrid rings.

TRADES: Prefer a sale but will consider the following trades...
**Like new/good condition Marlin 1895 in 45-70 (Ruger-made or JM stamped) plus cash
**Very good condition Sig P239 (357sig or 9mm preferred) plus cash
**Interesting S&W or Colt revolvers (SW- Model 29 preferred but will consider others. Colt- not a King Cobra- I have one already) plus cash

9B4CA08E-D7FE-4CA4-B8D6-E0C1B531C945.jpeg
517613DB-D294-489B-AAAF-B3CAF10AB381.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi JP,

I have a Marlin 1895GS i would trade. It has not been used much. If this is a gun that would interest you,I will get some good picture and send you all the details. You can call me as well, 352-362-4218.

Regards,

Ed McNamara

Just to make it known for any similar inquiries on a trade, I will need you to send the item to my FFL, who is also a gunsmith and will examine the item PRIOR to me sending the scope in trade. If all checks out, I'll send the scope, and if not, I'll have him ship the item back to your FFL.

@winedge I cannot send you a PM...I think your post count may be too low. I prefer to handle through PM before getting to text, as I prefer my number to not get out there until I'm certain we are working toward a deal. I mean no offense by this, it's just how I am. Please get your post count up and then PM me with additional photos and what you think your Marlin holds in trade value. Thank you.

Just to make it known for any similar inquiries on a trade, I will need you to send the item to my FFL, who is also a gunsmith and will examine the item PRIOR to me sending the scope in trade. If all checks out, I'll send the scope, and if not, I'll have him ship the item back to your FFL.

@winedge I cannot send you a PM...I think your post count may be too low. I prefer to handle through PM before getting to text, as I prefer my number to not get out there until I'm certain we are working toward a deal. I mean no offense by this, it's just how I am. Please get your post count up and then PM me with additional photos and what you think your Marlin holds in trade value. Thank you.
I just sold a NF ATACR to an "awesome " buyer that didn't have his count up. I believe he made a payment or donation to the site & that allowed him to pm me. Just passing info on……Happy New Year

Ok. I am not much for commenting on peoples post unless I have something meaningful to say.

One and only price drop- $2000 shipped/insured for the scope, $160 for the Hawkins Hybrid rings. I don't mind letting it sit in the safe if I can't get my ask.

And a few people have made me aware of Europtic offering a "Like New" model for $1939.99, and yep that's a great price. But, they charge tax, and if you want the scope insured, they charge for that as well. Then they charge tax on the insurance...out the door to TX comes to over $2116 (will vary based on your local retail tax rate), so I am not coming down any further but thanks for the heads up.

Last edited:

Recent Posts