• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Mark 4, 6.5-20x50, TS29-X1, $1275 SOLD

montana_native

This scope was purchased for a "long rangehunting rifle". However, the type ofhunting I do doesn't really require a shot beyond 500 yards. This was on a 300 Win Mag for about 100-125rounds (probably less) and has only been packed once. It is in "new" condition. It would dope accurately to 1100 yards. The reticle is also accurate. I am in the middle of big game season and therifle is zeroed so I would prefer not to remove. I can't imagine that there are ring marks,but will assume that there are rings marks and that they are very light.

A possible trade would be a Leupold VXR in4-12x50, VX-3 in 4.5-14x50 (30mm) or similar.

The rings are APA lows.

Add $125 for rings.

I apologize for the heinous pictures. This is the best my iPhone 4 can do. This will be posted on multiple sites. Please post "I'll take it" and follow with aPM. Also, I do my best to ship ASAP, butin rare circumstances it can take up to three business days. Please keep this in mind.

Re: Mark 4, 6.5-20x50, TS29-X1, $1275

I am interested in your scope. Have PM inbound to you