• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED March tactical 2.5-25x42mm

stcummingsjr

March Tactical 2.5-25x42mm scope for sale or trade. Great scope, super compact and lightweight (18.7 Ounces) for its magnification. Scope is used with some minor wear, in addition to a few minor scratches on the front glass. Comes with TPS rings. I can text detailed picture if requested. Interested in trading (+ cash) for a March 2.5-25x52 illuminated or Police marksman II/ other good glass and or looking to get $1850.00

Scope specs per website:

2.5-25x42mm- MTR-1 reticle

30mm tube

2nd focal plane

100 MOA of travel for each elevation & windage

25 MOA per turn of turret

1/4 MOA (.250 MOA)

0 stop

Non-illuminated

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 11
That's an awesome scope! And thank you very much for the offer..i'm Looking for a scope that has a little more elevation adjustment ( 60-120 moa of travel) . Thanks -Steve

Are you interested in a bushnell tacticle elite ers 34mm in 3.5x21x50. Nib, willing to trade plus a little $$$ it has horus trmr2 reticle

Thank you very much for the offer. I'm going to try to hold out for a illuminated reticle if I trade.. Thanks for checking.

Re: March tactical 2.5-25x42mm - $1700.00

$1700.00...additionally located the original box (thought I threw it away) complete with leather caps and the rest of the stuff from March.

I cant believe that this is still here. People just don't know about them. If they advertised like Nightforce and everyone else they would be a household name.

Better glass than the Nightforce
10x optical zoom
more precise/precision feel to the turrets than anything that i've messed with.

I have the March 3-24X scope. Prefer FFP and mil reticle turrets, but this is an outstanding buy. New these will run $1951 with the sale they have going on and OPs price is still cheaper if you include the mil/LE discount.

March is alpha glass quality that is up there with S&B, Hensoldt, Tangent Theta...etc.