Manners Stock Experiences

Well its winter so... I had a build run late and my son had one of my main rifles.I took a lite rifle that I had not worked out past 600 and it cost me a 180 muley.Since then the wolfs took a bite out of them to so it still hurts

The stock was ordered through a Canadian dealer up here. I'm told it gets expensive to ship back to Manners.
I don't have the stock yet, just put a deposit down. I have the option to not buy it and start over.

Thank you all for posting.
I'm in Canada too. They took real good care of me. Hard to tell how serious the problem is in the pictures. But I know how you feel. Took mine almost nine months to get here. Then had a major problem. I'd recommend you call them if you're not happy with it.

I have an EH4 and a Superlight. I cannot express how much I love these stocks. What I must say is how poorly my Sling studs were installed. The gunsmith who built my rifle had to replace them with flush cups. It was pretty bad, but now it's all good. I never brought it up to manners because it seemed trivial in the end.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts