Manners MCS-T stocks Ready To Ship

dangaff

The LRH Store has Manners MCS T stocks Ready To Ship

Do many people use these for there deer or general stalking rifles?

Looking to put one on a Remington 700 300wsm, standard profile barrel for hunting deer and the likes here in Australia.

Are they good to hold and shoot off hand?
Not to flat on the fore-end?

They are cheaper than HS and WD stocks here and i reckon there better anyway.

Pictures would be a fantastic help too thanks so i can get a good idea of camouflage choices etc.

Thanks

Dan

Last edited by a moderator:
Well made and finished: excellent customer support and reasonable lead time
Some of the best pics are on his site and the cammo choice becomes whatever you want.
I have one on a Howa action

It it the perfect stock for what you just decribed! Here is a pic of what Tom built for me.

Picture059.jpg

Very nice

I was originally thinking of dropping it into a Remington 700 inlet but now i see that others have used the Howa, i am thinking that so i can just buy the barrelled action

Thanks for that website and all the info guys

I think ill go with the MCS-T and a Howa, that way i don't have a stock lying around and it will save me some money too.

I spoke to Tom(Aussie Distributor) and he said his sure if i request a paintjob they will more than likely be able to do it for me, i like the HS and WD stock, grassland camo, they should be able to do that for me.

Fantastic prices here in Australia aswell

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.