Manners MCS-PH any feedback?

I'll probably forgo the mini chassis, but I'm really liking the Forged patterns they are now offering. Not sure how to order the Forged online. I'll call them on Monday.

Big fan of the new forged colors, got an EH1 in the Bloodshot Forged pattern a few weeks ago.
6AE49D60-EA39-47AA-B45C-BA0CA3356781.jpeg
159807B2-E05B-4054-9A84-ACBBE7A45C14.jpeg

Good for you. What color did you go with? My wife reminded me that we would have to pay a $5k deductible this month for a hospital procedure I had this week. I hate it when they make a sensible point like this.

Digging up the thread…refresh. Any updates on how you guys like the mcs-ph after some time behind them? Ergos? Actual weights, how well do they ride a bag, size of swell, cheek rise, anything else to note?

Looks pretty sweet, how did it compare with the AG? Do you have any pictures of it with the rifle bolted in? Thanks!

Has any one compared a PH and a EH1?
Trying to decide which way I want to go.

Has any one compared a PH and a EH1?
Trying to decide which way I want to go.

I bought mine as an upgrade from a couple of EH1's I had. To me it was worth it as I find the grip area more ergonomic, the palm swell matches my hand perfectly like the LRH and the thumb rests feel natural. Having the Arca and Pic rail already installed is also a major plus for me personally. I liked my EH1, but the PH is better.

Looks pretty sweet, how did it compare with the AG? Do you have any pictures of it with the rifle bolted in? Thanks!
20231108_163441~2.jpg

20230914_114335.jpg

I've had both the MCS PH and AG Carbon K2 Adjustable on the same rifle. My thoughts are that the Manners is much lighter, high comb feels great, to me it points better / feels more "natural". That said, I really feel the fit, finish, quality, and overall execution of the AG is much better. I don't think you can wrong with either. My AG was nearly a pound heavier though as spec'd, so I ultimately went with the MCS-PH. I love the idea of having a chassis and chose the "how it feels" over the nicer stock.