• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Manners EH1 RH Short Action 700 & Clones Silver & Orange w/Hawkins M5 Hunter DBM bottom metal

Darryle

I bought this stock from Ryan and the bottom metal and magazine from another member. Both are new in the original packaging.

Manners EH1s RH, Remington 700 SA & Clones, Hawkins M5 DBM Inlet, Rem Sendero/Varmint barrel inlet 1 Front, 1 Rear sling stud, 1/2" Pad, 13.5" LOP

Hawkins M5 Hunter DBM bottom metal and magazine

$925 shipped for everything

4BDE0D60-0E13-4847-949F-880DB0E59038.jpeg
58DD8A18-EE9C-47FC-9D18-E4EBB6A73F41.jpeg
C2AB72DC-CA5C-42AB-B182-E495A22765EC.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like someone is getting ready for a shopping trip Darryle😁
Isn't this the best enabling system ever?

I'm 100% up to speed on stock replacements, so question for someone more knowledgeable. What fitting would likely need to be done taking a Deviance Deviant short action (6mm Creedmore) with fluted Sendero style barrel from a XLR chassis to this Manners? ('Direct bolt on', bedding, etc)

I'm 100% up to speed on stock replacements, so question for someone more knowledgeable. What fitting would likely need to be done taking a Deviance Deviant short action (6mm Creedmore) with fluted Sendero style barrel from a XLR chassis to this Manners? ('Direct bolt on', bedding, etc)
Bedding for sure.

I will take the stock. I can wait until you have a buyer for the bottom metal if that's easier.