• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Manners EH-1A Rem 700 LA stock

Buckman300

For sale: Manners EH-1A $700 shipped

Brand new, never used
Manners EH-1A
Remington 700 LA RH
BDL bottom metal inlet
Elite Tactical Swamp Camo
2 flush cups in the bottom
2 flush cups in the left side
1" Decelerator recoil pad
14" Length of Pull
Aluminum pillars installed

Barrel channel was specified to be a rock creek #6 but it looks bigger than that...see pics

$700 shipped

Attachments

• IMG_0473.JPG
    IMG_0473.JPG
    742.1 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0475.JPG
    IMG_0475.JPG
    733.1 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0476.JPG
    IMG_0476.JPG
    763.3 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0477.JPG
    IMG_0477.JPG
    745.3 KB · Views: 149
I am interested in your stock...
Just trying to research barrel contours think it will work just right. Confirm its the Carbon fiber layup..

Yes, it is the carbon fiber layup. I'm out of town for the day but tomorrow I can measure the barrel channel width if you would like.

Looking at Rock Creek they make a #6 Sporter contour and a #6HV contour..one is expecting a barrel end at .75 and another at .94 Do you have your order sheet from Manners?

Yes, it is the carbon fiber layup. I'm out of town for the day but tomorrow I can measure the barrel channel width if you would like.
Text me direct if you wish vs using thread..your 14" LOP is perfect for me so im willing to bed up the barrel channel some.

I'm interested behind Zhomeguy. I too need barrel channel measurements at 1" ahead of recoil lug and muzzle end of fore stock. I'm running proof carbon.
I have a stock on order from Manners but still 3-4 month wait time.

It was supposed to be inletted for a #6 sporter but I believe they did the #6 HV. I will post actual measurements, possibly tonight but most likely tomorrow.

If contour is for the #6HV it will match pretty close to the Proof Sendero contour with little sanding or bedding to be done and would look pretty **** good in my mind. From photo I'm thinking thats a 90% possibility. I'd take a pass if thats the case. My project is not a rush one, just collecting parts, but if she's tighter in the forearm for the #6 standard i'm interested as before. Regards and great holidays!

Barrel channel width:

1 inch in front of recoil lug 1.27"
Tip of forearm 1.16"

Thanks Zhomeguy, happy holidays to you as well. I also think it would look good with a Proof barrel.

Perfect, I'm 1.21 shank to muzzle.Will need to open it up a bit at muzzle end but easy to do.
Zhomeguy, are you for sure not interested? I don't want to jump in to cut you off.
Buckman, do you do paypal? I won't do paypal gift but I will plus up the amount to cover the 3% paypal fee. Sad deal but some how scammers have infested this site lately and we all need to careful with our transactions. Do you by chance have any prior sales here? No I don't think you are a scammer at all; in fact you seem very honest and professional in your earlier posts

Last edited:
Buckman300
I reviewed the Seller feedback page here and looks likes you are solid as a rock.
PM me your paypal address and we'll we have a deal.

Last edited: