Manner vs Everybody

NFW

Now a days it seems like manners is the one to beat in the stock market. And it's not hard to see why, their mini chassis is a thing of beauty. It saves weight saves smithing cost and it is very modular and nothing is permanent or attached to just one gun.

That being said I've always tried to look for the small up and comers with better ideas that can compete or just stay under the radar. A few of these you've probably heard of and some maybe not.

The search behind all of this is a 7prc build coming along that will be primed for western back pack hunting meaning under 10 lb loaded but still maintain long range accuracy. We all know a 7 prc is going to have a little thump on a light weight build, but I'm aiming for the being able to manage that recoil in an efficient manner.

Recently as I search for hours listening to podcasts videos and reading other forums. One thing stood out to me is the idea that one company adopted and kept very low key for years. Probably know this small company called Gunwerks… anyways as you may know the idea of an inverter comb came about. Shifting pressure on your shoulder and on your cheek to help reduce felt recoil as well as maintain sight picture

This idea really intrigued me and continued to search of who all else created this inverted comb concept. Few companies do which non are very big and non quite hit all the points and desires as the gunwerks stock seemed to have. But out of the hours of research Allterra Arms might be the company that has matched it. They offer all the modularity one would need on a stock as well as keeping it light weight. If there is a downside to it, it would only be that it is only pillar bedded and will require a custom bedding job done by a smith.

For the sake of conversation, who would go with this allterra arms stock vs doing a manners LRH with a mini chassis, or a gunwerks stock whenever they finally comes available since they had the original idea.

My good buddy has that Allterra stock for his 28 nosler build that is starting next week. Looking forward to checking it out!

I have a Rokstok on order for a 6 PRC I'll be building. Also have a Peak 44 Bastion to test out as well. Those stocks both meet some of your requirements also.

If you want a negative comb you should check out the unknown munitions rokstok

I like my eh1 but it is a bit heavy, I'm patiently waiting for my rokstok order