• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED M1A 20-Round Mags

Texas Speed Bump

I have 5 brand new 20-round Checkmate brand mags (4 still in original wrap) that fit Springfield 7.62x51 M1As. Selling these for $25/ea or all 5 for $100 (+ shipping). These currently sell for $39/ea at Brownells.

Attachments

• IMG_4219.JPG
    IMG_4219.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
My favorite battle rifle & the rifle I carry around the property - I just posted an LRB for sale or trade here, if you really want to relive the USMC days we have a select fire Smith Ent available on a form 4 bought new from Ron Smith in the late 80's

Smith Ent transferable

My favorite battle rifle & the rifle I carry around the property - I just posted an LRB for sale or trade here, if you really want to relive the USMC days we have a select fire Smith Ent available on a form 4 bought new from Ron Smith in the late 80's

Smith Ent transferable
I liked the M-14 over the M-16. I know a former Marine that has a M-60 -Licensed. Feels good to cap off 100 rounds in a few seconds! Also costs few Hundred $s in a few seconds.