• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED M & P 9c for trade

goose316

I know this is out of the ordinary here but I know you guys have the hand blasters too.

I have a smith and wesson m&p 9c (9mm compact) that has about 100 rds through it. I bought it and it has sat in a draw beside the bed for over a year. It has all the original grip inserts and case just the way I bought it (new). It came with one mag with the finger extension and one without. I bought another finger extension as it needs it. So I have the pistol 2 mags both with oem finger extensions with everything that comes with a new to trade. I will kick up a little so send you offers.

I am looking for a Glock 34 35 or Smith M & P 9L 9Pro or plain 9mm fullsize.

Thanks

I still have it guys. I am interested in a Glock 34 or 35 Smith M&P 9L or 9pro or a hi power. I know the approx going rate on mine so I am willing to put up a little cash to make the deal work.

Thanks

DSC_0670.jpg

Last edited:
So I guess this means "NO" on the Glock 17, eh....some of these forums are a bit confusing on responses...Thanks, :)

Recent Posts