Lucky Day!

The ratio of white or light colors vehicles that blend into the roadscape is off the charts.
Think of the sun or in a snow storm!
I put 70,000 mile a year on a little white compact suv and the number of people who pulled in front of me was unbelievable!! Most of this was in suburban neighborhoods.
When you get to replace your super duty get a fire engine red one;)

Ok, this is getting really weird! My wife just found another $20 just laying on front lawn when we were buzzing around on CanAm. Weathered a bit but in good shape. I mowed couple days ago and saw nothing. Neighbors kid found a 1/2 bill $20 laying in road in front of house. Where the heck is this money coming from?

No luck here. Our dog ate my 16 year old daughter's $100 bill off of our table when she left it out to show me. She was doing clean up at a construction site and the owner paid her $100 in cash. She was so happy to show me. When I got home she asked if I saw it on the table. I said what money? She looked and instantly started bawling. The dog looked pretty sheepish. He's eaten $1's before so he stepped up his game. I watched where he went for a couple of days hoping to find it. Glad he goes in the woods but not when looking for the money. Never saw it in his piles 💩 I gave her a $100 and said I hope you learned a lessen to not leave money laying around. I really wanted to find it and tell my buddies "my dog $h!t$ $100 bills, what does yours do"! 🤣

Ok, this is getting really weird! My wife just found another $20 just laying on front lawn when we were buzzing around on CanAm. Weathered a bit but in good shape. I mowed couple days ago and saw nothing. Neighbors kid found a 1/2 bill $20 laying in road in front of house. Where the heck is this money coming from?
The feds print it, keep up.

We used to find money stuck in the bottom of the fence at the shop. There is a trailer park across the street with some less that desirable tenants. The wind blows a good bit here in Wyoming. I have found over 300.00 and the guys working for me have found a couple hundred more. I am not making this up. The drug dealers moved out of the park and to the state pen and we have found no more money blowing in. Sometimes you don't want to know where it came from.

Last edited: