LRH Online Store is now a PSE TAC 15 crossbow dealer!

Len Backus

Administrator
Staff member
I just became a PSE Archery dealer and can offer all their products but will be concentrating on the PSE TAC series of crossbows. TAC 15, TAC 15i, TAC 10, TAC 10i. They are amazing crossbows and just so much fun.

TAC series crossbow at the LRH Online Store

My intent is to offer just about every TAC 15 related product needed to make this a one stop shopping experience.

I first became aware of the PSE TAC 15 crossbow early last year. When they came out with the integrated "i" version meaning you didn't have to own an AR15 lower I was hooked.

100 yard groups as good as 2 inches from the bench means that in actual hunting situations this killing tool's accuracy is not going to ever be a factor.

PSE TAC 15 crossbow - first range outing

My PSE TAC 15 i crossbow puts 6 arrows into 1.875 inches -- at 100 yards!

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck on the new addition to LRH gear Shop.

Sorry I have already ordered one or you would be the man.

I have a ELK hunt coming up and could not wait any longer to
get started.

Keep posting on the Cross Bow to save the newbies from messing up
with this new Type of Cross Bow.

PS: I saw something about you using a Jewell trigger in your TAC 15i,
I have a custom trigger in my AR lower that will be used on the TAC 15
But would be interested in how you replaced the factory trigger and what
type of trigger did PSE use it there I model(Like a REM or Savage Etc).

Thanks and good luck.

J E CUSTOM

Do you take trade-ins? :D I was shooting my PSE X-Force today at 100 yards and I was getting 12 inch groups for 8 arrows. Of course that was off hand and unsupported being as I forgot my shooting stick.

Jerry, the factory trigger looks like a mil-spec AR15 trigger. And of course, my Jewell was their AR15 version.Had to glue shims in to load the hammer spring, otherwise straight forward.

BB, have you ever heard of EBAY? :D:D:D

What about parts? Strings, cams, guides, etc.? For this to be the most powerful crossbow in the world, there really isn't much info on the PSE website. I bought my TAC15i months ago. It didn't even come with a parts guide. I love the bow, but would like a lot more info about the breakdown and care.

I handle the "maintenance kit" which includes replacements for bow string, cables, cocking string.

I'll ask PSE what they have or will have in maintenance guides.

All I really needed was the maintenance kit. I just couldn't find it on the PSE website. I guess you have to be one of their dealers. Do you have the kit posted in your Gear Shop? I didn't see it, if you did. Sorry

J.E. Custom,
There's an article I produced several months ago further down in this forum that gives you the simple step by steps for replacing the factory trigger on an TAC15 / 15i Crossbow. I believe I entitled it Installing a Timney Trigger. It should provide everything you'll need.

Jon Henry

Khan1960,
Please carefully read the threads associated with the Article entitled PSE TAC 15/15i Unpublished Information. It's about 18 pages long, but contains a lot of very valuable information you won't find anywhere else.

Jon Henry

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.