• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Lots of stuff cheap

drbill

Why do you cheap rude people have to **** all over peoples threads when they are honestly trying to sell stuff. Quit being an *** and dont post rude lowball crap on these peoples threads. You know who you are and you are a pain in everyones butt. My father always said dont bother telling stupid people they are stupid. Today i wont take my dads advice.

Why do you cheap rude people have to **** all over peoples threads when they are honestly trying to sell stuff. Quit being an *** and dont post rude lowball crap on these peoples threads. You know who you are and you are a pain in everyones butt. My father always said dont bother telling stupid people they are stupid. Today i wont take my dads advice.

I've seen one fella in particular, doing this for the last couple of weeks.
If someone wants to make an offer, I think they should do it through a private message.

I for one, am glad you made this post. Maybe the clueless will get a clue.....

i've seen one fella in particular, doing this for the last couple of weeks.
If someone wants to make an offer, i think they should do it through a private message.

I for one, am glad you made this post. Maybe the clueless will get a clue.....

aman +3

Im one of those that make offers and my thought is that this is a open forum and we should be able to make an offer with out being called out as being a lowballer. Is this an open forum or not

Your problem is you are not even being discriminating in how you do this. In one case the ad you responded to was two years old. If you want to make an offer do it discreetly by PM or e-mail, don't dump all over the person's ad and especially don't bring zombie threads back from the dead. If you are wondering if an old ad item is still for sale use a PM or e-mail.