lost favorite topics????

Goodgrouper

I asked about this when they started this new site .

I used favorite topics to keep post that I needed to go back an read later .

I like the old site better it was simple small an alot of people used it.

I do knot see alot of the people from the old site that would post something every day an know they may post one time an week or none at all .

I would like to know how many uses the old sitein an day an uses the new site in an day .

the Loss of " favorite topicsis " an big loss .

It is bigger then len an Ian knows

Redbone

P S

This is still the best site on the Web to talk or learn about shooting or rifles .

Last edited:
Goodgrouper

I asked about this when they started this new site .

I used favorite topics to keep post that I needed to go back an read later .

the Loss of " favorite topicsis " an big loss .

It is bigger then len an Ian knows

If it's that big a deal to you why don't you just "subscribe" to the threads you want to track and then you'll have your own private little list of favorite threads to read. Check out the "Thread Tools" at the top of the thread and go from there.:):)

"I would like to know how many uses the old sitein an day an uses the new site in an day ."

We had 51 posts in the past 24 hours. That is more than we had on some of the days in June before the change. The number of page views is not quite back to normal yet but it is getting close.

With the improvements we have made and are going to make, I expect the growth rate will be more than it was before the change.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.