• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

LOOKING TO TRADE!

Okay, finally, I think I got something worth trading...

I have a half tube of Crest toothpaste with fluoride and whitener, plus I will throw in a 2 month old GUM toothbrush for a Leupold scope of any kind - preferably one that has already been sent in for repair.

Thanks,
Beav

I have spent most of my day Saturday away from the reloading bench to do some other experimenting for the benefit of all. The results may help all of us in the near future. Those free phone books that we use for testing bullet penetration can be dried out and used in place of toilet paper. Please be cautious to remove all bullet fragments. My neighbor raises Angora rabbits, but no matter how soft they are, they have claws and also bite. After several other failed tests, I have realized, I am not the hard @$$ I thought I was and would like know if Sampson would consider a 300 WM instead of a 338 Lapua.

Stay away from the red and black oak they have fine sharp hairs on the back side the will stick in your's and cause you more irritation .
Also so: Stay away from Palmettos! They have sharp edges and only "Smear" !!! And when using Spanish Moos: Inspect for Ants, Spiders, Red Bugs and Wasps...........

1584278631039.jpeg

This gives me Great promise for my "Golden" years, With this strange onset signing up for Cloth diaper service seemed easiest..... I couldn't have imagined how satisfying having someone pick up a bucket of your ****** rags, and leave you a fresh clean stack. Now I know why dogs love to go for walks in town!!!!!. Trees and hydrants my ***.. Undying service, to cleanup our ****. Call me a Dog.

This gives me Great promise for my "Golden" years, With this strange onset signing up for Cloth diaper service seemed easiest..... I couldn't have imagined how satisfying having someone pick up a bucket of your ****** rags, and leave you a fresh clean stack. Now I know why dogs love to go for walks in town!!!!!. Trees and hydrants my ***.. Undying service, to cleanup our ****. Call me a Dog.
Come to think of it, we really don't need toilet paper or toilets.....look what those Californian politicians are allowing people to do in LA & San Fran. Thanks Nancy that's the first problem you have solved in this crisis.

it's hard to keep leaves fresh during the winter in the northern parts of the world they tend to dry out and get brittle . guess I might have to try snow with dish soap mixed in .

Up north here snow is sometimes a miracle cure after a night in deer camp partying with buffalo hot wings & beer. Just keep grabbing snowballs until they come out clean! Cools things down too.
We still have 16" on the ground here. I can pack up a good sized box and ship it next day air in trade for say a good 6.5 barrel?