• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Looking to Buy Ruger #1 for rebarrel

etisll40

Looking to build a 45-120 on a Ruger #1 for banging gongs, open sights. What do you have, used and reasonable price please.

I have a Ruger #1-S medium hunter in 9.3x74R I'd like to move. Can't take the recoil punishment any more, LOL. I swapped out the scope rib for a custom picatinny rail but still have the original rib. I also replaced the hard original buttpad with a Pachmayr pad. I can include a jackpot of bullets, brass and dies if you would choose to use as is... I also have a 2-7x Leupold which I used with the rifle. Less then 50 rounds down the pipe. Will sell all for $1200 including shipping. If you are interested I can send pics.

I have a Ruger #1-S medium hunter in 9.3x74R I'd like to move. Can't take the recoil punishment any more, LOL. I swapped out the scope rib for a custom picatinny rail but still have the original rib. I also replaced the hard original buttpad with a Pachmayr pad. I can include a jackpot of bullets, brass and dies if you would choose to use as is... I also have a 2-7x Leupold which I used with the rifle. Less then 50 rounds down the pipe. Will sell all for $1200 including shipping. If you are interested I can send pics.
Thanks, I found one, $700. Ed

great and a really good price, too! sounds like a fun project. though I already have "enough", I have wanted to do a Winchester single shot in 45-120...