looking for someone

i posted earlier in a different section, then found this one, so thought i'd try here too.

i'm 60 yrs old, retired from the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, a long time hunter/outdoors person, and am looking forward to a 2 month holiday in Arizona...probably most of Feb/Mar '12. I'd like to believe i'm trustworthy and am not a freeloader.

anyway.......i'm looking for someone to show me the ropes regarding coyote hunting in the desert. i've been hunting/calling them up here in Canada for a long time, but thought it would be a good pastime while in Arizona if i could hook up with someone down there.

unfortunately, i won't have my paperwork done soon enough to bring a rifle along this trip, but i would gladly just tag along if someone out there would be willing to have me.

i'll be in the quartsite/yuma area and wonder if anyone has any contacts they would share. i will probably have a quad with me, so if u use one to get out back, it wudn't be a problem.

regards, gerry

Gerry, Give me a holler when you get down here and I will see what I can do. I am from further north than there, but may be able to help none the less.

Tim

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.