• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for once fired Lake City or Lake City Match brass

Dano1

Hey guys,

I'm looking for Lake City or Lake City Match or National Match brass.

If you have other like FA Match, I'm interested as well.

I just need .30-06 cases to form Wildcat brass.

thanks in advance.

Dano

Its once fired LC 52, all in good condition. Let me take a count. Its in a Military 50 cal ammo can 3/4 full. What do you think is a fair price. I have plenty for my reloading projects. Have been loading for over 50 years. Retired farmer. Have alot of family in Hagerman. Not that far from you. I think one of my old classmates lives in your area.

I would pay $70 plus shipping if there are 200.... Seems like what they are going for on gun broker.... some guys are pretty proud of their match brass.

Been through Hagerman before. It's almost 2 hours away.... nice farming community.

Let me know what you want to do. We can switch to private messaging when we talk if you like.

Dano

I would pay $70 plus shipping if there are 200.... Seems like what they are going for on gun broker.... some guys are pretty proud of their match brass.

Been through Hagerman before. It's almost 2 hours away.... nice farming community.

Let me know what you want to do. We can switch to private messaging when we talk if you like.

Dano
Fairly new to these forums, not sure how to do the private messaging. I can give you my email if that would help.

I believe I have about 100 that was necked to 25-06... Would you be interested? I am on a road trip and won't be able to check it until Sunday. Let me know if you are interested... the price will be very fair. DD62