looking for most accurate Custom Turret

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by magedon44, Jan 31, 2012.

1. magedon44

magedon44 Well-Known Member

I wanted to get some advice from you guys on what you think the most accurate custom turrets are i have read about leupolds CDS dial system and also Vortex, do any of you fellas have any experiance with them? want to buy the right scope and the most accurate sytem .. thanks

2. Wisc_Hunter

Wisc_Hunter Active Member

It all comes down to the information you provide. The better the information, the better the turret. Plain and simple as that.

3. Broz

Broz Well-Known Member

+1 and it should be from actual proven drops that have been field varified at the altitude and temps you intend to hunt before it it used on game.

Jeff

4. Greyfox

Greyfox Well-Known Member

I have ordered turrets for my Mark 4's from Kenton Industries. When received they were exact to my ballistic info that was provided. I also have three Huskemaws with a half dozen turrets for different loads and conditions I have had made that were also also exact to my data when received. All three of my Huskemaws are impeccable as to repeatability using turrets. As previously stated, if you give all the required info they should be on. I have no experience with the scopes you mentioned.

5. joseph

joseph Well-Known Member