Looking for Gunsmith in Lancaster/Hershey/Reading/Lebanon areas

Skinny Shooter

I'm located in SE Pa and am looking for a gunsmith who can work on a Rem 700 with an after-market triggers.
Has anyone heard about Shiffer's Custom Rifles or Wolfe's Custom Rifles?
Am having some trouble attempting to get a Rifle Basix LV-1 trigger to work as advertised. It went back to RB for tuning and still doesn't work after it was re-installed. Installed an LV-1 in another rifle which works great.
Kirby was kind enough to attempt an "email diagnosis". It didn't work out and he suggested I get it into the hands of a local gunsmith.
Thanks again Kirby for trying. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Lebanon, Lancaster, Hershey and the Reading areas are where I'd like to find someone if possible.
Thanks for your help.
Allen

Bansner rifles in Adamstown, PA here

They may be able to help you. Not sure how much walk in type of service they do. They do build some shooters.

Magman, thanks, had forgotten about Bansner's when I created this thread. I emailed them earlier for info and they called me a moment ago. Quick response, very helpful and professional. Their suggestion was to go with a Jewell Varmint trigger.
Roy, I ain't going there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.